Refinance a VA Home Loan in Albuquerque, New Mexico
As Albuquerque’s premier mortgage broker, Infiniti Mortgage, LLC has provided veterans and active-duty service members with refinancing options since 2000. We can help you find the refinancing solution to fit your situation.
What is a VA Loan Refinance?
A VA home loan refinance can lower your interest rate and reduce monthly mortgage costs. There are two types of VA refinance loans:
- Streamline Refinance – of VA home loans requires little paperwork and little-to-no upfront or out-of-pocket costs. Closing costs can be rolled over into the overall loan amount.
- Cash-Out Refinance – loans let you borrow against your home’s equity. This is available to any veteran and active-duty service member, regardless of the type of loan they currently have.
Both fixed- and adjustable-rate loans are available.
Eligibility for a VA Loan Refinance
Eligibility for a VA Loan Refinance is similar to that of a regular VA home loan. A refinance requires:
- The veteran or active service members to reside in the home
- A current VA home loan (in most cases)
- An appraisal of the home (in most cases)
- For National Guard and Reserve Members, you must have served at least six years
VA refinance eligibility is often more flexible than those for regular loans. There are often no income qualifications in most cases.
Contact Infiniti Mortgage, LLC for Experienced VA Loan Refinancing
At Infiniti Mortgage, LLC, we help veterans and active-duty service members with their home loan needs. We want to help those who served our country find the refinance solution that works best for their situation. Contact us today to speak with an experienced Albuquerque mortgage broker.